Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File-MQ

rahul_kharya
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are working on File-MQ Scenario.Moreover we are using decentral adapter engine to configure the adapters. We need some clarifications. File Adapter has the IE port number as 8000 and it works fine. whenever the message has been sent it reaches XI successfully.In JMS receiver adapter, we were asked to fill the queue details and the port number to which it should listen for messages.Configuration of JMS adapter doesnot include the sender interface =, receiver interface details.so how does it know that it has to receive the messages sent by File Adapter? The port number in JMS receiver is specified as 8230.Now my message is not reaching the JMS Queue.But there is success flag in SXMB_MONI.

Thanks and Regards

rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member189558
Contributor
0 Kudos

Rahul,

The JMS Adapter will simple take the file and put into MQ Que..

You do not need to specify the sender interface over there....

The Receiver agreement will call the JMS adapter... make your you mention the COMM chnnel name correctly in the Rec agreement..

As for your problem I suggest u look into the adapter monitor at:

http://<host>:<port>/mdt/amtServlet.

you will find why the adapter is failing..

Cheers,

Himadri

rahul_kharya
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Himadri,

i have configured but the status is red and it says the channel details are null.

Regards

rahul

former_member189558
Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you mind trying restarting the Adapter engine...

rahul_kharya
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Himadri,

I have restarted it several time. But no use.

Regards

rahul

former_member189558
Contributor
0 Kudos

Rahul,

The JMS Adapter will simple take the file and put into MQ Que..

You do not need to specify the sender interface over there....

The Receiver agreement will call the JMS adapter... make your you mention the COMM chnnel name correctly in the Rec agreement..

As for your problem I suggest u look into the adapter monitor at:

http://<host>:<port>/mmdt/amtServlet.

you will find why the adapter is failing..

Cheers,

Himadri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I think you need to configure sender/receiver agreements for you MQ adapter

regards

Ernesto

rahul_kharya
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Duran,

We have configured sender and receiver agreements also.But we cannot specify the adapters defined in Adapter Engines as sender and receiver communication channels in sender and receiver agreements.

right now,

we have two i/fs,2 business systems,1 receiver agreement,1 sender agreement,i/f determination and receiver determination.

We have defined communication channels(File and JMS) for the two business systems also. But the status is red. But when configured in decentral it is green.

Regards

rahul