cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Update Through WebSapConsol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

I am working in RFID Barcode Reader .I have develop a ZTransaction through which i have to provide a screen to user for scan barcode after pressing save button i have to post all batches through TCode VL01N .

Everything is working and it is not giving any error message but when I am checking it whether it is updated or not in SAP R3 end it will not updated . I have use a call transaction Bdc for update the Tcode VL01N.

When same module pool i am running from SAP R3 end it is doing all expected updates but when I am running it through web it is not updating.

Please help me any body to me for further proceed and please tell me if something i am missing or doing wrong.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

RFID Barcode Programming

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have solve it by the following way.

1. Run the Bdc in error display mode.

2. after calling CALL TRANSACTION use a COMMIT WORK

Another problem was arises after getting up my previous problm, is that if line Item of Batch no become more than three it is giving eror that feild <Stucture>-LFIMG(03) is not present in the scren.To rectify this Prolem i Have change the configuration of WebSAPConsol .It was ue to checked in Trancate Unused Lines,Just I have unchecked that & finally it is working fine.

Thanks & Regards

Niladri