cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help needed - Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got a requirement where standard or customized std workflows cannot be triggered.

I hvae created zmethod and zevent to trigger the workflow and continue the workflow further with the help of zmethod.

The workflow type is Approval workflow. I am using it for the business object type BID (BUS2202). The stage where this workflow triggers between the bid submission stage and bid accept against the bid invitation.

I have created an Internet sevice also to get the approve/reject from the user. I have used the business object "FORM" and method "HTMLProcess" for the task.

A workitem is created and when i execute my workitem from business workplace through web, it calls the particular ztransaction.

<b>Here i got stucked in processing the workitem and getting it vanish from the inbox.

What steps i need to follow so that the control fallback to the method(HTMLProcess) and completes my task.</b>

ful points will rewarded.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Srinivasan Karunakaran.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can make your id as substitute for that approver's id. So the workitem will come to your inbox.

Thanks,

B Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raju,

Substitute doesnt come to picture at all....

The question is How to create a web transaction for a task to get approve or reject without using the SAP genreated web transaction.

Cheers,

Srinivasan K

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the activity double click the task in the control tab.

There you click the checkbox stating 'Complete Workitem Confirmation'.

Now whenever you execute the activity, it will ask for the confirmation.

If you don't give ok it will not be completed.

Regards,

Amandeep Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amandeep Kumar ,

As i mentioned, there is no standard workflow for it.... I have designed a customized workflow....

To get the approve/reject, i have developed a maodule pool prgm and converted to ITS appl .... when i click on the workitem,,,, it is calling the ztransaction....

when i click on back button ie.. leave program.... the ctrl is nt transferring back to the method of the task which calls the ztransaction....

Can you tell me why it is not working....?

Thanks for your kind reply for my query..