cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirement Gathering

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am implementing SAP APO 5.0 Demand Planning. We are in requirement gathering stage. Can anybody has set of qustions to be asked to business users , in order to successfully implement the solution.

If yes please send me on hh_ph_usa@yahoo.com

I will be very grateful.

Thank You,

John.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

The approach will be totally different for an upgrade from 3.1 or 4.0 and when it is a fresh implementation.

If its an upgrade, the SAP Sizing document for SCM 5.0 has all relevant questions that you need to decide the size and complexity of the upgrade.

For a new SCM inplementation the story is very different. The following is the cycle of events before the formal signoff of the BBP. And each steps involve answering and reanswering queries;

1. Identification/functionalities of existing system.

2. User expectations of the implementation(numeric in terms of KPI).

3. Gap identifications.

4. Fitment analysis.

5. Projected ROI.

Questionares are NOT available in Google etc. but rather are specific to Consulting Co's. You can check out with your Co. for earlier implementations and customize it with your experience for SCM 5.0.

Hope this helps

Regards

Santanu Dawn

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Take a look at the articles in https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/developerareas/bpx-scm?rid=/webcontent/uuid/240738f8-0a01-0010-4889-bd254c570cd4">bpx-scm [original link is broken] [original link is broken]. The first article under Getting Started should be helpful.

Thanks,

Somnath