cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display different Time Statement forms in ITS service PZ04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am working on a underlyinge R/3 4.7 system and are working with standalone ITS and ESS 50.4. I am posting this question to find out if any of you has experience with my problem.

The business wishes to use the ITS transation PZ04 standard and wish to be able to display different Time Statement forms in the transaction through customized variants for the report(RPTEDT00) that the PZ04 transaction executes. In the IMG it is posted that one variant has to be created called HRESS_TEDT00 and this works, but restricts the PZ04 transaction to always be called with this variant and therebye the same Time Statement form every time.

I then by debugging found that the underlying ABAP code processed from SAP standard has a variable VARIANT that is hardcode to = HRESS_TEDT00.

The question is: Is there anyway to setup the PZ04 transaction so that it can be dynamic decided which variant should be used, f.ex. from persons subarea from infotype 0001?

Looking forward to here if anybody can help.

Regards,

Allan Brauer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi allan,

cud u plz help me how to sort out this problem actually in mu company the same scenario is here need to be display pe51 form instead of standard hrforms.....

plz help me how will i replace this "hrforms with pe51"..