Did you mean: 

delete printed PO

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SRM50

ECS scenario

In standard SRM, as soon as the SRM PO is printed, the delete button at PO header level is greyed.

This is BBP_PD 200 message "Purchase orders that have been ordered cannot be deleted".

Thus it is impossible to delete PO.

All you can do is delete PO item.

What is the best solution to change this behaviour i.e allow PO deletion at header level for printed PO ?

And please confirm that PO deletion will be transfer to ECC. (ECS scenario)

Kind regards,

Yann

Message was edited by:

Yann Bouillut

Message was edited by:

Yann Bouillut

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

you can still delete the individual lines on the PO which has the same effect. The deletions are passed to ERP.

Regards

Chris

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

I know that but customer is asking to delete everything in one click

PO can contain more than 20 lines ...

kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Once the PO has been issued to vendor in any form, deletion is not possible at the header level, only possibility is deleting line items of the PO (deletion indicator marked for all the line items of PO). Only when the PO is rejected by the approver (in case any, which will be in the 'release rejected' status) or in held state (before issued to vendor), PO can be deleted at the header level, as the data still exists in SRM and not get transferred to R3 backend.

If you want to forcibly delete the PO at the header level, flag DOC_CLOSED field in the table BBP_PDHGP (header tabe) thru BBP_PD for the respective PO.

Rgds

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yann,

Adding a Z_CF as checkbox with the "Delete" description at header line... Then if user checks this fields, update all item positions and mark them as deleted... If all positions are deleted, then the "delete" button gets enabled... I haven't tried before but maybe can work.

Also you can update CRM_JEST table with the 'I1040' status (deleted) if you don't want the user to click twice.

BR,

Gerardo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

Did you find the best way to delete the complete PO.

We have selected a wrong vendor and processed the PO also with the ouput being issued.

How can I change the vendor?

As this is not possible, how can I delete the PO completely as I dont want to delete the lineitem ( it looks awkward as we have more than 10 line items in the PO)

Kindly help/suggest.

Reg.,

Sridhar.

srid_sap@yahoo.co.in

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I planned to do it with a specific developement.

Not yet done so far.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure. Pls. let us know the development.

Thx.,

Sridhar.

srid_sap@yahoo.co.in

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Please update the developemt as i am also facing the same problem.