cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting error Cannot insert as entity already exists for IClassDescriptor/K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a smart sync application.In which i getting all the header data but for some child i am getting data and for some i am getting error

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.philips.fsm.DEV.dataaccess.SmartSyncDBAccess.getItemFieldValue(SmartSyncDBAccess.java:285)

at com.philips.fsm.DEV.dataaccess.TableContentProvider.getTableWithSyncBoInstanceItems(TableContentProvider.java:237)

at com.philips.fsm.DEV.FSMCONTROLLERDEV.showSelectedSyncBoDetails(FSMCONTROLLERDEV.java:181)

at com.philips.fsm.DEV.FSMCONTROLLERDEV.doHandleEvent(FSMCONTROLLERDEV.java:80)

at com.sap.ip.me.api.runtime.jsp.AbstractMEHttpServlet.doGetNotThreadSafe(AbstractMEHttpServlet.java:347)

at com.sap.ip.me.api.runtime.jsp.AbstractMEHttpServlet.doGet(AbstractMEHttpServlet.java:689)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)

at com.sap.ip.me.api.runtime.jsp.AbstractMEHttpServlet.service(AbstractMEHttpServlet.java:313)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:405)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(Handler.java:287)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:372)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java:806)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:752)

at org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(HttpConnectionHandler.java:213)

at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:416)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:501)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

also whicle synchronization i was getting following messages.

• Exception while proccessing method SMARTSYNC : java.lang.RuntimeException: Inbound processing of container with index 13 failed: Can not load state for cZDEV_TOP with key 7918024 : m0007918024 : Inbound processing of container with index 13 failed: Can not load state for cZDEV_TOP with key 7918024 : m0007918024

• Exception while proccessing method SMARTSYNC : java.lang.RuntimeException: Inbound processing of container with index 3 failed: Cannot insert as entity already exists for IClassDescriptor/Key: cZDEV_010/7918141 : m0007918140 : Inbound processing of container with index 3 failed: Cannot insert as entity already exists for IClassDescriptor/Key: cZDEV_010/7918141 : m0007918140

Can anyone help me in this regard

Thanks

Regards

Devendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prashantha_hj
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

The error

"Can not load state for cZDEV_TOP with key 7918024 : m0007918024"

is because you are trying to read a top row with the key 7918024, but this row

is not there in persistence. This problem will get solved when you solve the

the error

"Cannot insert as entity already exists for IClassDescriptor/Key: cZDEV_010/7918141"

Regards,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devendra,

Could you tell me which SP level you are on, There is a note available which solves the duplicate inserts problem 947091. Check if it is relevant in your case.

Best Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthick,

I am working on SP18 level.

in the note there was one line

"Manually change the codes refering to the instruction below"

Do u have any idea abt this?

Thanks

Regards

Devendra

kishorg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Deva,

<<

"Manually change the codes refering to the instruction below"

>>

This means, we have to manually change the code of the function module

MEREP_SKELETON_S01 using the access key. I think, u need Access Key for doing this.

If the same problem exists after appying this note, then it might be because of key field mappings in the GETDETAIL Bapi Wrapper .

If the ABAP Stack also running on SP 18,then you do not have to apply this note , since those corrections would already on that function module itself.

So i think, its the problem with your SyncBO mapping. Just check, whether you have mapped sufficient keys in the case of '010' ITEM.

Just refer the forum i already mentioned in your last query. same problem has been discussed and solved...

Regards,

Kishor Gopinathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello deven,

the exception is thrown from this class @ line 285.

>com.philips.fsm.DEV.dataaccess.SmartSyncDBAccess.getItemFieldValue(SmartSyncDBAccess.java:285).

you have to check this line access to null objects. try checking the objects if they

are null or not before accessing them.

regarding the synchronization exception,

>Cannot insert as entity already exists for IClassDescriptor/Key: >cZDEV_010/7918141 : m0007918140

the child row which is being returned from the middleware already exists in the

client device. this it why the TOP insertion would also fail. try checking your

worklist monitor if the same data had been sent for insertion into the client

database; if it have been sent there might be some mapping problem with your

SyncBo.

regards

jo