cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with CCMS : XI - CCMS Template Gray (X) , No status GRMG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have an issue with CCMS config w.r.t. rz20 , rz21 and GRMG. I have couple of symptoms to start with :

1. I have the status in Rz20 as grey (X) when ever i try to run it says "Cannot determine method data for MTE Exchange Infrastructure" i cant also access availability as it says "cannot find MTE"

2. In RZ21 while adding the SID is not generally selectable ?

3. In GRMG , when i execute the scenarios i dont see any status at all , i tried several times to start / stop but no change. But there are error logs :

--> error log in ICM Log of GRMG: have specfic issue of connecting to CCMS Monitoring server

I dont see any issue w.r.t. SM59 user locking out as i have tested sm59 connections and checked for any locks.

Please advice

Vara

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandro, Yep i have followed that note.

Naveen, thats through Rz21-> Techn Infrastructure -> Create entry for remote system but if on central system all fields are not set .

Vara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vara,

Please go through my second post

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naveen , i know this doc , as i said the system i am not looking at this point about CEN i am looking at initial local framework,

Vara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you following this notes <a href="https://websmp105.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=01100107900000000342&_EVENT=REDIR&_NNUM=634771&_NLANG=E">Note 634771 - GRMG Customizing File for XI CCMS Heartbeat Monitoring</a> ?

Regards,

Sandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

VR,

R U running ur CCMS server in XI server or different.

If different, somewhere u have to give the RFC destination. I forgot the transaction and where we have to give RFC dest.

Let me search and give.

I think that should be the issue.

reg,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naveen,

While configuring CEN you need to define 2 RFC destinations and also configuring CCMS agents to poll the alerts to CEN, But this is diff from that context

Vara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vara,

RFC dests u r referring to are the ones for monitoring multliple systems, right?

These are for collecting data and executing right and logging with CSMREG user.

Correct me if I am wrong.

I remember reading sap help reg runnning CCMS on different server and also on XI server. If it is same the field is left as NONE and if it is different, we fill the RFC destination field. I forgot the transaction Vara.

Just go through Page 8 under the <b>Set Up the Central Alert Server</b> of this doc and see if this helps.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/0b4580be-0601-0010-d3ad-bd6...

Reg,