Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spool Problem

arvind_soni
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am reprinting twice the My smartform in a transaction to find 2 spool request in the Spool.When i cheked the 1 st spool's print preview the form is printing fine with correct data.

But when i clicked on the 2nd spool print preview the form is printing wrong data.

Please suggest how to correct it ..

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u give more details reg. this. i want to know whether all the data is being populated.wat is the actual scenario u r working on and is reprinting a part of ur req?

arvind_soni
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kare,

Actually i am using a transaction 'J1B3N' in that i m reprinting twice and then taking the output.

The first spool prints ok but the 2 nd prints data doubled ..eg if 2 is printed in the 1st then 4 is getting printed on the 2 nd spool.

All the numeric data that are getting calculated are creating the wrong print out.

I think it has to do something with memory refreshing..but dont know the exact solution!!!

Thanks

Thanks

sridhar_k1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think the variables are not getting cleared in the print program. If it's a custom print program, clear all variables before starting form processing.

Regards

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also not sure of the soln but can understand that ur values are not get initialized or getting refreshed.

so try debugging .so that u can know the values.

r u using any ztable entries ....like when u execute the program the values get updated and when u execute it for the next time they use the updated values as input and u might be getting the error values

arvind_soni
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kare,

ya definitely its reprinting and recalculating the values and thus getting the double value.

Problem has been solved.All the variable that are being calculated are refreshed before they are calculated.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Kare

WOuld you like to tell me the solution about your problem.

i am also on the trouble.

thank you in advance