cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import Problem with SHRAPP & SHRWEB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm trying to set up NWDI. I'm trying to import the JavaApps to the CMS. I can import all the needed components for e-commerce except of SHRAPP & SHRWEB. I always get a failed import. The Logfile says the following:

Fatal Exception:com.sap.cms.tcs.interfaces.exceptions.TCSCommunicationException: communication error: VcmFailureExcepton received: Propagatable blob length does not match the length of the stream "invalid-blob-length":communication error: VcmFailureException received: Propagatable blob length does not match the length of the stream "invalid-blob-length"

com.sap.cms.tcs.interfaces.exceptions.TCSCommunicationException: communication error: VcmFailureException received: Propagatable blob length does not match the length of the stream "invalid-blob-length"

at com.sap.cms.tcs.client.DTRCommunicator.writeChangelistData(DTRCommunicator.java:264)

at com.sap.cms.tcs.core.RepositoryImportTask.processRepositoryImport(RepositoryImportTask.java:259)

at com.sap.cms.tcs.core.RepositoryImportTask.process(RepositoryImportTask.java:500)

at com.sap.cms.tcs.process.ProcessStep.processStep(ProcessStep.java:77)

What can I do that these packages are being imported?

Greetings,

Martin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This TCSCommunicationexception occurs due to shortage of memory space. The problem should be a database space problem.

1. Correction can be made by restarting the server. But this does not always works.

2. Best solution is to increase the memory space.

- Nagarajan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I increase the memoryspace on a MSSql Server 2005?

Thanks,

Martin