cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

system getting hanged while while working with idoc???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi XI Friends...

whenever i try to work on HRMD_05 IDOC my system gets hanged..i removed from imported idoc and again same problem..

for all other idocs its OK..

i refreshed cache aslo...

please guide me....

regards

ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram,

you specific problem is described in this OSS notes: <a href="https://websmp109.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=01100107900000000342&_EVENT=REDIR&_NNUM=709400&_NLANG=E">Note 709400 - Performance problems with large IDocs in mapping tool</a>

The note is dedicated to XI, suggesting to reduce the structure of very big IDocs and explain how.

Regards,

Sandro

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandro and XI friends..

thanks alot for helping me..

regards

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandro

now we are using Netweaver04 SP 17 only...

please guide me friends..

regards

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are in SP17 the problem described in the OSS notes should be solved already.

In order to be sure, please verify that also the XI_TOOLS has been updated to SP17 in the Integration builder, from the menu Help->Information->Version.

If you really are in SP17, than we must to find different way: have you tried to put directly the xpath in the condition editor ? I mean writing it exactly as is should be without choosing graphically

Sandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sandro..

thanks for quick response..

message mapping OK..

but in receiver determination i am trying to put condition then i am getting error.

please help me friends..

regards

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

<a href="https://websmp206.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=01100107900000000342&_EVENT=REDIR&_NNUM=940185&_NLANG=E">Note 940185 - Problems with explosion of xsd:group in Integration Builder</a>

The problem is solved with NW04 Support Package 17 and with NW04s Support Package 8.

Regards,

Sandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends..

thanks for your responses..

i uses reduced export xsd as source message type and i mapped to target message.

and in interface mapping i used source interface as IDOC .

while clicking read interfaces..using ANY option i selected the message mapping of above step..

in Integation Directory..

in reciever determination condition editor..i am not getting full idoc..i am getting only control record..

and i am getting error like this..

<i> Schema for type HRMD_A05.E1PLOGI (category Data Type) not found</i>

please help me..

regards

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you succedd in the message-mapping with the reduced schema ?

Please first check this, termporaly removing all conditions in the receiver or interface determination.

Sandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend..

thanks for your quick response...

my system very slow while importing the IDOC..while doing mapping its getting hanged..

regards

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ram,

HRMD_A05 idoc type is having lot of segments and is having a big structure. Hence it takes some time to get the structure fully imported.

Also when you put it into the mapping either in the source or the target side just becoz of the above reason it will take some time to get the xsd generated and shown in the mapping window.

cheers

JK

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

adding to what JK said, ram i would suggest you do a check of your system conf. of your workstation. Due to low memory resources such instances can happen usually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Are you getting this issue when importing the IDOC?

cheers,

Prashanth