cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Compatibility SRM 2.0 TO SRM 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Out client is going to upgrade R/3 4.7 to ECC 6.0, and SRM 2.0 (BPM 3.5) to SRM 5. I think R/3 4.7 to ECC 6.0 is fine. But I have doubt about SRM 2.0 to SRM 5 upgrade compatibility. I could not able to find any document or OSS notes. If any idea, please let me know.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dennis_bruder
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

here the upgrade paths to SRM 5.0:

Upgrade to SAP SRM 5.0 is possible from:

SAP BBP 2.0B (SAP EBP 1.0); SAP BBP 2.0C (SAP EBP 2.0); SAP EBP 3.0; SAP SRM 2.0 (WITH SAP EBP 3.5); SAP SRM 3.0 (WITH SAP EBP 4.0); SAP SRM 4.0

Regards

Dennis

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we already upgrade the classic scenario - self service procurement - version EBP3.5 to SRM Server5.5 (SRM 5.0). One tip you should be aware of the release notes to SRM 4.0, because the biggest changes are to this release. Upgrade compatibility is no problem. The project runs very smooth.

regards

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your valuable information. Any document or OSS notes available on this?

Regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

We are doing the upgrade from EBP 2.0C to SRM 5.0.We have already done in sandbox.It is possible to upgrade .If you need any help please write to me on email nitinamritkar@rediffmail.com.I can send you the documents ,if you provide the email address.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great Nitin,

Thanks for your reply. Please email documents to srini117us@gmail.com. If you have compatibility matrix or document for SRM upgrade please mail me.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. I noticed your reply to another user about the upgrade to SRM 5 and it sparked a question from me..... how did you size the upgrade?

This is my first time working on an upgrade and I've been to the Marketplace, I've looked at the upgrade master guides, everything says to use the Quick Sizing tool..... UNFORTUNATELY they do not provide any details on HOW to use the Quick Sizer or if there are reports we can run to answer the basic questions like the #'s of transactions in our current system? # of transactions by user? etc...?

Please, if you're able, send details to angela.bilkey@anheuser-busch.com, it'll be a tremendous help.

Thanks so much.