cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't print chinese character

Former Member
0 Kudos

I use dot printer, once i preview the form, the chinese character display properly, but when i print the form, all chinese character display will '#', i know that it may be caused by the fonts is missing, i try to add the font into printer type, the problem still can't solve. And my printer is support IBM 850 character set. It can't support chinese character? Thanks for you help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The logic to build SAP Script and Smart form of all languages will be same. But while working on Asian language please take care of the following points.

1 Make sure you logon to SAP in Chiness language only.

2 At the Operating system level install the Chinees language.[Control panel - >Regional and language Option - >language Tab - > Click on Install Files for East Asian languages] If these language already installed then click on Detail and add the Chinese languages[Chinese (PRS) and Chinese(Taiwan).

3 At SAP level click on Customizing of Local layout[Alt+F12] and click on options.Go to tab I18N and click on Activate the multi-byte functionalities to support check box.

4.Take care of the Font while assigning to Character formar or paragraph format. Dont use normal font name. Example of chinese phone "CNSONG