cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Adapter delivering error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When we send messages using JDBC, if any of them with error data and could not be executed successfully, the one appears in the status of 'delivering' for a long time, and all the following messages to be sent using JDBC will be blocked in the same status too, even if the connections are to the different target database. We shall always see the phenomena in RTW, until messages are in the system error for a very long time. We have set the retrying papameter with 1 in JDBC channel. Any answer will be appreciated.

Regards,

JM Z.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

james,

Any messge that has an error in the adapter engine will be restarted / retired 3 times at an interval of 5 minutes. In your case I guess you do not want the restart . To change this parameter , take a look at this blog,

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

<i>We can achieve this by changing the retry count used by the Adapter Engine, by default its set to 3 times, 5 minutes apart. This count can be changed in Visual Admin->server->services-> SAP XI Adapter: XI.

Here change the number Retries parameter from 3 to 10 and change the retry retryInterval to around 10minutes. For these configuration changes to be picked up, restart SAP XI Adapter: XI.</i>

Is this what you are looking for?

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have the same problem, too.

The status of the message keep being "delivering" for several hours. There're always totally 5 "delevering" in message monitoring.

Other messages are stucked by the 5 "delivering" messages.

Anyone knows why?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing the same problem as yours, can you please let us know how was the problem solved. There are few messages with DELIVERING STATUS and other messages are not going through.

Thanks and regards,

Rehan

Answers (0)