cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

org plan in srm

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. what is meant by central person in org plan of EBP?

2. being as a central person what he has to do ?

3. at what level have to create cp ?

4. can we create user in org plan / su01 ?

5. is it mandatory to maintain same org plan in both mm&srm?

6. how /where to integrate cp, user,org unit,positions in org plan?

can anyone help me to provide a solutions for above queries

with advance thanks to all.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Just to add few more things to the previous reply.

4.EBP Users can be created from the existing SU01 users using the txcn USERS_GEN.

5.It is not mandatory to maintain the same org plan in both SRM and R/3.SRM can have an independent ORG Plan.

6.If already some users have been created in SU01,you can assign them in the ORG Structure using the txcn USERS_GEN by giving the ORG ID under which you want them to be assigned.

Always after making any changes in the ORG Plab,execute the trscn BBP_OM_BP_INTEGRATE for synchronisation.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a question related to the Org. Plan.

I am creating a custom PO form from the standard SRM BBP_PO form and one

of my requirements is to get the Purchaser Name associated with the Purchasing Group in the Org. Plan.

From the smartform, I can get the Purchasing Org, Purchasing Group, and the

PO Number through SF_PO structure, but, they are not helping because I cannot

use them to locate the Object Id related to the Purchasing Group in order for me to get the Buyer Name from the HRP1000 table.

I've tried to run txn BBP_PD with the trace on, but, I still cannot pinpoint where to get the information.

Please help.

Thanks,

Viet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try using the FM "BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL" to get the buyer name in "CREATED BY" field.

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried the FM. The 'CREATED_BY' is not the field that I want. Finally, I was able to use the po header 'object_id' to query table bbp_pdorg as 'set_guid' and from there to HRP_1001 and HRP_1000 to get the Buyer Name associated with the Purchasing Group. It took more efforts than I thought.

I have another question - do you know what table the Purchasing Org. Address is stored?

Thanks.

Viet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I made a mistake with the data. The PO Header 'object_id' cannot be used to query table BBP_PDORG as 'set_guid'. I think I have to use this FM and get

the links to the Purchasing Group through table E_ORGDATA.

Thanks,

Viet

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Use table ADRC.

BR,

Disha.

PLs reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

1 the central person is a placeholder for the position to which the employee is assigned, the employee is a business partner and has a user associated.

2 it depends on what role the user has, if you associate an employee role to a user then the user will be able to create/modify shopping carts

3 cp are created when creating a user using transaction bbpusermaint

4 generally you cannot use su01 users to operate on srm, you can convert them to usable SRM users using transaction users_gen

5 it is mandatory to maintain organizational plan only in SRM

6 you must create an org plan using ppoca_bbp and add users (positions, cp ....) using tx bbpusermaint, you dont have to create cp and employees directly, they are created automatically when adding a user.

Regards, Luciano.