Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing audit trail in SAP when assigning roles using CUA...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm pretty new to all this and I'm hoping someone will be help with this question:

We have ECC and are using CUA to assign roles, the problem occurs when we try and review the audit logs to see who made changes to roles as it just comes back with the generic user ID for CUA admin.

When ECC was used I used USH02 to find the ID of the user who made the change but can't seem to do the same thing with CUA.

Any help will be much appreciated!

Cheers

Steve

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

desiree_matas
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steve

There is a SAP note which may be relevant for you: 143999

Regards,

Désiré

3 REPLIES 3

desiree_matas
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steve

There is a SAP note which may be relevant for you: 143999

Regards,

Désiré

morten_nielsen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The reason your experiencing these problems is, that the actual update of the user master data in the child system is done by the CUA Users created in the RFC Destination.

Therefore an option, that would grant you accurate change document is using Trusted RFC Connections instead. There another thread discussing this -

If your going for this you need to make sure that all your system admins have the correct roles in all of your child system, and not only on your master system

Regards

Morten Nielsen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help with this - I couldn't find the SAP note but it appears that trusted RFCs are the only way to mitigate this.

Are there any tables I can use to view the profile history?

Cheers

Steve