cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A TYPICAL LOGO ISSUE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when ever i take the test print of the Z_PRENUM_CHECK ( a custom prog of f110_prenum check) , the logo is getting printed out correctly, but when i print the check through RFFOUS_C , the LOGO is getting printed in reverse, I think its some printer setting issue, CAN anyone help me out,

thank u ,

Raghu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There could a difference if try to print logo through a Local printer or through a Network printer. Both Local and Network could point to the same printer...but when you try to print it through network, there could be problem...basically it is printer settings...try to contact your basis team.

Regards,

Vara

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Hi, I think that the difference may be that you are printed to a LOCL device when the logo is reversed. Check SAP Note 683605

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rich,

No, i used the same printer for both the printouts

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Yes, they may be the same printer, but they way that you are telling the system to print at that printer may be different. For example, we have a printer called XXX set up in SAP, when we print to this "Network" Printer everything is fine, this XXX printer also happens to be my windows default printer, so I can actually print to this printer using the name LOCL for local device, when I do this, then the logo reverses and is inversed as well. This note that I described above should help, if the problem happens when you use the LOCL device name

Regards,

Rich Heilman