cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deploying ear file to Web AS server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to deploy the ear file from Netweaver Developer Studio using "Administrator " user. After Successfull deployment I logon to Enterprise portal server, immediatelty asked passwd expired & change password.I have changed that!

Then I logged into Visual admin with changed password...

But i was able to logon to SDM Remote GUI without changing SDM passwd

once again i deployed same application after password changes and it is giving

<b>deployment abort exception</b>

Dec 13, 2006 1:10:17 PM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[021]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : stcecommdv2

SDM port : 50118

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/KALADH1.NAG/LOCALS~1/Temp/temp28154simpleEAR.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOCUME1/KALADH1.NAG/LOCALS~1/Temp/temp28154simpleEAR.ear

Aborted: development component 'simpleEAR'/'sap.com'/'localhost'/'2006.12.13.08.20.50':

Caught exception while checking the login credentials for SAP J2EE Engine. Check whether the SAP J2EE Engine is up and running.

com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.DeployManagerException: ERROR: Cannot connect to Host: [stcecommdv2] with user name: [Administrator] Check your login information. Exception is: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception while trying to get InitialContext. [Root exception is com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException: Cannot authenticate the user.]

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.checkLoginCredentials.DMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

Later I have changed SDM password..then also displays same Deployment Abort Exception

How to do local deployment using "remotegui"

Please help me!!!!

Thanks

Kaladhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos