cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhanced receiver determination - Idoc 2 Idoc scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying Enhanced receiver determination - in an Idoc 2 Idoc scenario.

But when I selected Enhanced receiver determination in ID, it is asking for interface mapping.As it is an Idoc 2 Idoc scenario, I did not create any mapping objects in IR.

Is there any round about for this.

reg,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

The enhanced receiver determination is done via an interface mapping. So the interface mapping is mandatory even if you do not want to modify your payload. It provides a way to detect the receiver dynamically.

Best regards

Joachim

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the purpose of Enhanced Reciever Determination for the Idoc to IDoc scenario ? It is used to determine the different recievers based on the mapping program

Check out this -

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/43/a5f2066340332de10000000a11466f/content.htm

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

KM,

I was trying to send Idoc from 4.5B system to 2 ECC 6.0 systems.

-Naveen.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you are planning to send the Idoc to two systems then you do not need Enhanced Recieevr Determination.

You can add multiple Receivers In the receiver Determination under Configured Receivers and now the same idoc will be sent to 2 receivers.

Like mentioned by moorhty, Enahnced Receievr Determination allows you to dynamically determine receivers using a mapping program.! I dont think that is needed in your case

Regards

Bhavesh