cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Deployment Problem In WAS 6.4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have an Application deployed in Sap J2ee Engine 6.2. I want to deploy the same in WAS 6.4. i am trying to deploy using Deploy tool(deploy tool.bat). When i loaded the Ear file, it got loaded, but when deploying it after adding the Library reference in server components, it throwed error after processing for 16% as,

06/12/13 17:41:56 - ***********************************************************

06/12/13 17:41:57 - Start updating EAR file...

06/12/13 17:41:57 - start-up mode is lazy

06/12/13 17:41:58 - EAR file updated successfully for 672ms.

06/12/13 17:41:58 - Start deploying ...

06/12/13 17:41:59 - EAR file uploaded to server for 1156ms.

06/12/13 17:42:00 - ERROR: Not deployed. Deploy Service returned ERROR:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application sap.com/ipc_cesar..

Reason: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/ipc_cesar in container EJBContainer.; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/ipc_cesar in container EJBContainer.

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.deploy(DeployServiceImpl.java:477)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.dispatch(DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.java:1555)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:291)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:183)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:119)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:37)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.UnorderedChannel$MessageRunner.run(UnorderedChannel.java:71)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:94)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:162)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/ipc_cesar in container EJBContainer.

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.DeploymentTransaction.makeComponents(DeploymentTransaction.java:609)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.DeployUtilTransaction.commonBegin(DeployUtilTransaction.java:365)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.DeploymentTransaction.begin(DeploymentTransaction.java:296)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhasesOnOneServer(ApplicationTransaction.java:290)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhases(ApplicationTransaction.java:321)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.makeGlobalTransaction(DeployServiceImpl.java:3028)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.deploy(DeployServiceImpl.java:462)

... 10 more

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/mw/jco/JCO$Function

at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)

at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:1655)

at java.lang.Class.getMethod0(Class.java:1901)

at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:984)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.util.ClassUtils.hasMethod(ClassUtils.java:45)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.deploy.verifier.BeanClassCheck.check(BeanClassCheck.java:56)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.deploy.verifier.session.SessionBeanCheck.check(SessionBeanCheck.java:51)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.deploy.verifier.Verifier.checkBean(Verifier.java:82)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.deploy.verifier.Verifier.check(Verifier.java:46)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.deploy.DeployAdmin.generate(DeployAdmin.java:258)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.EJBAdmin.deploy(EJBAdmin.java:2057)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.DeploymentTransaction.makeComponents(DeploymentTransaction.java:594)

... 16 more

For detailed information see the log file of the Deploy Service.

06/12/13 17:42:00 - ***********************************************************

-

The Ear file i am deploying has a Jar file called ipc_cesar.jar. This jar file is inside, Ipc_cesar.war, this was is inside the Ear file i am deploying.

it Looks like, This jar file is throwing Error .

Please let me know on how to solve this issue and deploy the same.

Regards,

-Shabir.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One correction for the previous post. The Jar file ipc_cesar.jar and Ipc_cesar.war is inside the ear file. The ipc_cesar.jar is not inside War file. Both are seperately inside Ear file

it Looks like, This jar file is throwing Error as it is accessing the JCO libraries.

Please let me know on how to solve this issue and deploy the same.

Regards,

-Shabir