cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reduction of space between two field values in the sap script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

how do i reduce the space between two field values ( like paydate and checknumber ) of in the remuneration statement layout. do i need to make any changes in the paragraph formats of remuneration statement, can any one help me out,

thanks raghu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sridhar_k1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Format changes to Remuneration statement data that prints on check should be made in transaction PE51 HR forms.

Ask your HR functional to modify the remuneration statement HR form used in the payroll. The changes show up in sapscript printout when the modified HR form used in the data transfer progrm.

Regards

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you very much!!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

If a tab is used in the sapscript for this line, then yes, the tabs are set in the paragraph format. Go to the paragraph format section and click the "Tabs" button, there you can change the position of the tab.

&field&,,&field2&

In the window code, if you see coding like this where there are two commas between your certain fields, then this means that there is a tab used here.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeah but the tabs are empty in the paragraph formats

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Make sure that you are looking at the correct paragraph format, double click the one in the list that is used for that line.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

yea it is the correct one......i cross checked it