cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO from Ep7.0 to ECC 6.0 using gui for html

0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I configured SSO between ECC 6.0 to Ep7.0 but keep hitting the logon screen when I launched my gui for html iview. Have done up the neccessary settings which include setting up the system configuration, adding the certificate to strustsso2, setting login/accept_sso_ticket = 1, it seems my ticket cannot be authenticated. Is there any error somewhere? I did a connection test for ITS server and its successful. Is there any way I can trace to see if the ticket has passed through to backend?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you also set the profile parameter login/create_sso_ticket = 1

in the system definitioni n portal , did you maintain ITShost, path, protocol

also for the SSO to work, ITS host should use fully qualified domain name (host.domain.com:port)

and you should have logged on to portal using FQDN (fullyqualified domain name)

Raja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Do we need ECC 6.0 to create sso ticket? We only need it to accept sso ticket, so does that mean we need that parameter to be set? Yes, the rest of the settings have been made and as suggested we used a Fully qualified domain name. I suspect it is due to patching it to SP 9. There was a strange message at backend side saying <b>"system ID and client from ticket are not the same from mine"</b> Could it be due to certificate problem then?

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes, you need login/create_sso2_ticket to set to 1 as this creates sso2 cookie at the client side which is required for accessing it further.

as for the message "system ID and client from ticket are not the same from mine" could it be because of theprofile parameter login/ticket_only_to_host ?

Regards

Raja