cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samples of SAP Test Scripts??? (FI/CO)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Does anyone know where i can find SAMPLES OF SAP functions Test scripts for FI/CO.

You advise will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Joseph

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Joseph,

its better to develop the test scripts yourself, because it will helps u a lot , if u need any help i will explain the priocedure,

1) Tcode: secatt

2) give a name for test script and create it,

3) Then give the description, and select the application for which yopu need to create a test script.

4) At the top of the window you will find the push button by name PATTERN, just click it.

5) then u will find a window, select the option all commands and select the TCD Recording option, and then provide the particular transaction code for the particular application.

6) then start the recording process and then process the data transfer.

7) then save the test script,

😎 then go for creating test data and system data.

9) and then finally go for test configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there Rajendra Nagisetty,

You posted the procedure below to Joseph and I would like to discuss this with you at your convenience.

1) Tcode: secatt

2) give a name for test script and create it,

3) Then give the description, and select the application for which yopu need to create a test script.

4) At the top of the window you will find the push button by name PATTERN, just click it.

5) then u will find a window, select the option all commands and select the TCD Recording option, and then provide the particular transaction code for the particular application.

6) then start the recording process and then process the data transfer. (Package: BF)

7) then save the test script,

😎 then go for creating test data and system data.

9) and then finally go for test configuration.

I am trying to follow the procedure and would like your help.

If possible could I arrange a text chat or could I call you to discuss. My number is +44 7877 059 917.

Jones