cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data transfer - error

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I transferred the material master data from sap r/3 to Xi server.

I configured in both SAP R/3 as well as in XI server.

but after sending the material in transaction BD10, outbound from r/3 is sent sucessfully. But in the recieving system(XI) , i did not get it. No idoc is generated.

What will be the problem?

I defined the technical landscape and Buisness landscape of two systems in system landscape directory.

after that what to do?

Kindly do the needful.

Regards,

vinoth.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

I defined two technical systems, one for sending and other for reciveing system.

While creating the Buisness sytem ,

1. what will be business sytem role either application system or integration_server, and

2. what will be related integration server.

Regards,

Vinoth.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vinoth,

The Business System will be a Application System --> WebAsABAP Business System. You would need to select the Corresponding Technical system and then the client of this Technical system for which the Business System is created.

Related Integration Server > In the drop down box you will find the Integration Server> Select the server on which this scenario is going to run!

Regards,

Bhavesh

0 Kudos

Hi All,

What exact settings should be made in transaction SXMB_IFR for this material data transfer from one server to other server using message type matmas. (i.e) using the standard idoc.

In the system landscape directory.

1. technical landscape 2. buisness landscape 3. software catalog

and in integration builder (integration repository and integration directory)

what exact settings should be made in each of the above mentioned .

Regards,

vinoth

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer to the documents given,. They should seriously help!

Crate a technical system for both the SAP systems

Create Business System for both the SAP systems

Please also refer to your thread raised yesterday!!

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is the partner type of the sender. if it is LS then you have to use Business System without party else the sender's partner type is of type other than LS then you have to use business system with party. no need of creating sender communication channel in either case but make sure that you create business system adn party based on teh sender partner type (and add that business system in the configuration ) if you dont follow that you cant see IDOC message in XI.

Regards,

Sundar

0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

Outbound is sent sucessfully. But in the Xi server in the transaction sxmb_moni, i couldnot able to see any of the messages from the sending system.

how to solve this one.

regards,

vinoth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harrisson,

Thanks for the reply.

In the IDX1 i defined the port and i given rfc destination of sending system.

In the IDX2 i assigned the idoc type and the client.

Then how to set up the communication channel?

Regards,

vinoth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the "integration builder: configuration" peice, as long as you have your data types and mapping defined appropriately. You will define a communication channel from sending system using IDoc adapter. There you enter the port and rfc destination that were defined in IDX1 and IDX2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah, make sure you are not expecting to see a material get generated in XI. Did you configure your IDoc adapter in transactions idx1 and idx2 for the scenario in XI? How is your communication channel set up?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the IDoc needs to go somewhere from XI to the destination system??

If you want to see whether the message has reached XI. Please check SXMB_MONI and see if you got any messages from the sender system.

Also check in te sender system if you have sent the data successfully out of the system

Check for error in Transaction SM58 if any.

Regards

Vijaya

former_member189558
Contributor
0 Kudos

Vinoth,

Are you expecting an idoc to be generated in XI box???

You go to transaction SXMB_MONI in XI and see if there is any message or not...

Himadri