cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where can i configure the external email id

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

can any one tell me where can i give the external E-mail id ...after configuring the SMTP. to receive the mail in the xi inbox i gave the mail id in fixed receipients, now i want to give the external mail id whi is not user in XI.

thanks,

Gayatri.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it for Alert ? If so, you need to provide user details in the XI itself. btw, you can create group user id and attach all the emails ids for that user and use that..

This doc may help u-

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_webas620/helpdata/en/af/73563c1e734f0fe10000000a114084/content.htm

Hope this helps,

Regards,

moorthy

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

issue is solved, ask your basis person to apply external mail id's to ur user profile.

you can see ur profile trcode: alrtcatdef > system> user profile>owndata.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhavesh,

you said Assign the Email Id's to the recipient of the Alert, i found my name in dropdown there i have assigned now i want to assign to external mail id, so do i need to create a SAP user with external mail id in SU01.

regards,

gayatri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

where can i create a group mail id's, could you please tell me the path. and the next thing what is alert rule. i'm trying to create one in RWB after creating alert category.

regards,

Gayatri,

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Assign the Email Id to the recipient of the Alert in SU01.

2. Go the Alert Inbox of the recipient in RWB , Personalization --> Time Independent Delivery --> Email.

3. If SCOT has been configured, for every Alert sent to the Alert Inbox of the user, the Alert Email will now be triggered.

4. Text of the mail will be the Long Text defined in ALRTCATDEF.

Regards,

Bhavesh