cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Binding Problem -- Model Node -> Value Node

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone.

I'm trying to display a table which is bound to a RFC Model Node. However there is additional info that I would like to display in this table that is not in that model node. I searched the forum and found the Model Node -> Value Node technique in which you define a Value Node inside a Model Node, then you set the cardinality of said node to 1..1 and the singleton property to false. So I ended up with something like this:

Root

I--> RFC_Input

-

I--> RFC_Output

-

I-->RFC_Output_Node

-

I-->Model Attributes

-

I-->Value Node (Card 1..1, Singleton: False)

-

I-->Value Attributes

Later I proceeded to define a supply function for the value node.

This is all done in the controller context and implementation.

Afterwards I try to set up a table in a view using this nodes, but I cant add attributes from both nodes. Whenever I choose an attribute from the Value Node, all the model attributes that I had selected become unselected. Am I doing something wrong? Did I understand the Model Node -> Value Node technique correctly?

I would also like to know, if its possible to do something like this for the same purpose:

RFC_Output_Node

-

I--> Model Attributes

-

I--> Value Node 1

-

I--

I>Value Attributes 1

-

I--> Value Node 2

-

I--> Value Attributes 2

And then use Model Attributes and value nodes from both nodes in the same table.

Thanks a lot in advance, If my question is not clear please let me know and I will clarify.

Francisco.

EDIT: I'm the Table Template to generate the Table. Could this be the cause?

Message was edited by:

Francisco Caraballo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Might be a problem with that table binding wizard. Try creating TableColumn instances with appropriate cell editors manually, it is not difficult.

You can definitely use different 1:1 non-singleton value-subnodes inside a single table.

Armin

Answers (0)