cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Running BI Query Error

sap_cohort
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, my Iview with BI Query compiles and tests fine, but when I run it I get the following error:

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

com.sap.tc.wd4vc.intapi.info.exception.WD4VCRuntimeException: <b>No configuration is defined for the entry BIWGMLQuery</b>

How can I find out what the problem is? It was tough enough to find a problem with ABAP dumps, but know we have java dumps which seem impossible to read.

Even searching oss on a main keyword turns up nothing. Ex. BIWGMLQuery

Can anyone help with this message?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We're receiving this on NW7.0 SP14 as well. Has anyone isolated the cause and its correponding resolution yet?

Thanks much for your help,

Chad

former_member197351
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the same error in Visual Composer. It appears, when I try to run a BI application as Web Dynpro. When I compile and start it in Flex there is no error and it works well.

Regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

webdynpro runtime will not support dataservices like BI,R3 and BI JDBC syetms it supportsonly webservices.

tand Flex will support all data services.

Regards,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There

The same problem is at our site now. Did anybody find the correct answer?

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still no answers ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have the same error!!

Anybody has an idea???

Thanks

Antje Burg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kenneth, we have the same problem. Did you fix it?

sap_cohort
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Actually, the error "Just went away". Not sure if basis did anything or if I changed my configuration and didn't note it. Try changing your Compile options back and forth between "Flash" and "Web Dynpro" to see if that does anything..

Or check that the connection to the BI system is still there. Even though you see it as a datasource it might not be connected as you are seeing "Cache".. Change your compile options to NOT Use Cache for data services, then log out and log back in to verify..

Good Luck..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keneth...

I have the same problem when I try to deploy my query in visual composer,

*com.sap.tc.wd4vc.intapi.info.exception.WD4VCRuntimeException: No configuration is defined for the entry BIWGMLQuery*

Could you help me, in the properties of the compiler I have selected the webdynpro option, because I need the buttoms to go from page to page in the tables.. and if i select just the option flash just I have one scroll in the Tables.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Leslie Denise

sap_cohort
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anyone know where I might find some information on this error? An OSS Search and SDN Search returns nothing...

Thanks!