cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a simple BPM scenario (only for testing purposes). Is a simple file to file, without mapping (same message interface in and out), and the bpm have only a receiver and a sender, with an abstract message associated. The configuration seems to be ok (two receiver and interface determination, one sender agreement and one receiver agreement).

The problem is that the scenario work only before the BPM. Checking at sxmb_moni, the step from sender to bpm is ok, and the message is set as "message scheduled on outbound side". What I need to do to make the process continue?

thanks for your help!

roberti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberti

Just check your ques for XI, from transaction SXMB_ADM, manage ques. check if the ques have been created or not and also if they are activated?

Regards

Dheeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dheeraj,

Our XI server was out for some days, basis team was applying SP10.

Now, come back to the problem. I think you're in the way: no queue was created. How can I create it? I need to configure something to create queues for BPM?

Thanks!

roberti

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto transaction SXMB_ADM, and double clck on the Manage Ques. Once you are in that transaction, select all and click on creat eques and then clcik on activate ques. If you are not sure just ask your basis person to help you out on this, this is also part of your post installation steps.

Regards

Dheeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok,

There is no "create" command at this tx, there is an "register queues", "deregister queues" and "activate queues". I registered and activated all those queues. Then I tried to start again the BPM, putting the file on the sender location, the file was read but the bpm does not start. In the sxmb_moni the status is "message scheduled on outbound side"...

roberti

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now it's working, don't know exactly what solved the problem, but it is working

thanks!

roberti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Waldemar,

Did you execute the automatic BPM customizing in transaction SXMB_ADM_BPE?

Do you use any correlation in your process definition?

The return code of your process in transaction SXI_CACHE is set to 0?

Best regards

Joachim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joachim,

I have already executed the automatic BPM customizing (all those checks are green). I don't have any correlation in the process and the return code in SXI_CACHE is 0 (I have already restarted manually, and remains 0).

thanks!

roberti

Former Member
0 Kudos

have a look at these thread, this must be useful to you:

thanks,

Pooja Pandey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi roberti ,

Have a look at this weblog, this might be useful in solving your problem.

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2005/06/09/walkthrough-with-bpm

Thanks,

Pooja