cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship-to-address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

in my organisational structure TAC PPOMA_BBP I maintained for one unit the attribute "ADDR_SHIPT". I put in one default value and three other lines as the user belonging to this unit should be able to create shopping carts for each of this delivery addresses.

In BBPSC02 the default address is put in each line of the shopping cart. So far so good. But if I click on the searchhelp in the "Ship-To Address/Performance Location" part I don't get the other defined delivery addresses which I defined in PPOMA_BBP in the "ADDR_SHIPT" attribute.

How can I use the searchhelp in order to get displayed all addresses that are maintained?

Regards,

AD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Add to Your user role SAP_BBP_STAL_ADMINISTRATOR and log in to EBP system via Web interface. In menu EBP Administrator\Administrator click on Edit Internal Addresses.

Find Your Partner and click on Display List or Create button. When You add address, this value will be in searchhelp "Ship-To Address"

Regards,

Marcin Gajewski

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To get Ship to address display in search help you need to maintain ship_to_addresses using Internal addresses in SRM web application.

Only those maintained here will be visible in search help. You can select one as default from these in PPOMA_BBP attributes.

PS : Reward points if helpful.

Regards

Jagadish