cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I doin a synchronous scenario Webservice<>XI<>JDBC. By testing my Scenario with the tool "Test Configuration" in the Integration Directory i got an error at mapping:

<i>Interface-Mapping not found

Runtime Error

<Trace level="1" type="B">CL_MAPPING_XMS_PLSRV3-ENTER_PLSRV</Trace>

<Trace level="2" type="T">......attachment XI_Context not found </Trace>

<Trace level="3" type="T">Mapping is already determined in the interface determination </Trace>

<Trace level="3" type="T">Objekt-Id of Interface-Mappings A6A3A4A56F6332A3AF29E63C0406CBFF </Trace>

<Trace level="3" type="T">Versions-Id of Interface-Mappings 21A98D80293F11DBAB31E0A209995022 </Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Interface-Mapping http://microsoft.com/VisualStudio/dotNet/WsBeispiel IMgetMandID </Trace>

<Trace level="3" type="T">Mapping-step 1 JAVA com/sap/xi/tf/_MandID_Request_ </Trace></i><i></i>

Many thanks in advance,

Jens Wohllebe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that you have provided the right payload, when you are testing in IDirectory.

Also make sure that the interface mapping, you have specified in your configuration, has mappings for both, the request and response specified.

Error "GENERAL" : More details about the error could be got from the trace available in sxi_monitor.

Regards,

Smitha.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Insteadof using the test Configuration of Integration Directory, can you use the test message of the RWB? or maybe even a SOAP client to send the SOAP message?

Maybe because this is a synch scneario, the Test Configuration of ID does not allow you to see the response. Try to use the RWB to send a test message or a SOAP client and see if you get the same error.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhavesh,

in my scenario I send a SOAP-Request with Altova XML Spy (for testing), therefor I use the XI-Webservice. In this case i got an Delivery-Exception: GENERAL. Don't know what XI with GERERAL means.

Both Adapter in the Monitor have a green status. So that the Interface and Adapter-Configuration should be ok. So I think, its an problem with the mapping.

What do you think?

Best regards,

Jens

null

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jens,

><i>

Both Adapter in the Monitor have a green status</i>.

Do you mean you have a Chequred Flag in SXMB_MONI? Maybe the webservice was not able to intepret your request! This can happen because the data was inavlid or something of that sort. Make sure that the request message is valid and the one that the Webservice expects!

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jens,

Check with this..

/people/paul.medaille/blog/2005/06/24/test-your-xi-configuration-with-the-new-test-tool

cheers,

Prashanth

P.S Please mark helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

this is what i already done. Here I got the Error-Message written in the first post.

Cheers,

Jens.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jens,

You have done your interface determination in your directory right? You would have specified interface mappings in that. I wanted you to check on that , and see if they are ok.:)

cheers,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

Yey, Interface-Determination is ok. Its filled out with the right Interface-Mapping which was configured in the Repository.

Cheers,

Jens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jens,

Did you do your configuration in the repository or directory?

cheers,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

I configured the mapping in the Integration Repository (Message Mapping). So i did a message mapping for request and one for response. These mappings belong to the interface-mapping which is used in the Interface-Determination of Directory.

Thanks,

Jens.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jens,

Check the interface mappings in your interface determination.

cheers,

Prashanth

P.S Please mark helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

what did you mean? Checking the IM in Repository?

Thanks,

Jens.

former_member189558
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check if cache contents are up to date in SXI_CACHE...

also clear the cache once.. and try...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Himadri,

I do... everything ok in SXI_CACHE ...clear the Cache but same problem.

Best regards,

Jens Wohllebe.