cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues after Upgrading to SP18 (WAS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

we recently upgraded our MI Server from SP 14 to SP 18 but after doing this we are not able to get any data to the device.

When i check the SE37 transaction in the R/3 data is available for the User and also the same data is available in the MI Server replicator.

What could be the problem?

how do we check if the upgrade is correct

Thanks

Gopi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are moving to SP19 to SP 18. I have few queries

1. Do these notes 954512 & 954642 need to be applied manually even after moving to 6.40 SP19 or are they taken care while upgrading to SP19 ? We havent applied them on SP18 yet.

2. Are there any other notes which need to be applied manually after upgrading to Sp19 for synchronization to work?

Does MAM25 SR4 application has any known issues with SP19.

Which is more stable SP18 or SP19?

Thanks

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi ,

For you questions mentions in the thread the answers are as follows :

1. You need to apply the note 954512 & 954642 manually but you have to run one report (ZMEREP_FILL_KEYMAP_TAB) which is attached in the note 954512, after

you upgrade to SP 19.

2 . No . ( synchronization should work without applying any note over SP19)

3. I am not very sure but test says there is no issues for MAM25 SR4 with SP19.

4. SP19 is more stable . ( generally every higher SP will be more stable than lower SP)

thanks

Vivek

PS : Please dont forget to rewards the points if you are satisfied with the answer .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

The MI Client and Server should be at same sp level in order to communicate correctly.

Actually, i have read the above statement in one of the Documents in SDN regarding Mobile Infrastructure.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Maheswaran.B

Message was edited by:

Maheswaran Baskaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

do you have read the composite notes for the SPs in between?

E.g. SP17 requires you to run a certain report:

--- Note 934461

Run report ZMEREP_FILL_KEYMAP_TAB.txt, which is attached to Note 954512. Also apply Note 954642 to complete the solution on missing synckey issue.

---

This applies also if you go directly to SP18

---Note 956118

Run report ZMEREP_FILL_KEYMAP_TAB.txt, which is attached to Note 954512, if it was not run as a part of SP17 upgradation. (i.e. If you are upgrading to SP18 from any SPs lower than or equal to SP16.)

---

Rgds Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

Did you upgrade your client to SP18 as well ? If not, I'd recommend to upgrade one of them to test whether it solves the issue.

We had the similar issue when we tried to upgrade our MI server to SP14, while MI clients still were on SP09.

Best regards,

Laziz