cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Several smartform outputs are included in an output request

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SAP help there is an example :

SF_EXAMPLE_03 whereby several customers are selected in the application program; the form is called for each customer and all form outputs are included in an output request. But there is no print-program given.

Wrt the above eg. I am facing the same problem to print the payslips for all the employees under single print request.

The smartform made is in a loop called for each employee, but it is required that the print button once pressed shall print the O/P of all the forms for all the selected employees (in the loop).

The control_parameters and output_options in the stmnt:

CALL FUNCTION /1BCDWB/SF00000233 is concerned with the O/P criteria of the smartform being called in that loop pass; whereas I want to bunch all of the smartforms called in the loop in one print command.

Can u pl provide the help as to how to proceed in my case to print for all the employees.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a parameter TDNEWID (OUTPUT_OPTIONS I think), if this is set to X, it will trigger a new spool request for every time you are executing the smart form. Else, it will bundle all the request coming out of one program in to one spool id.

So, just set that to X and your problem should be solved.

Regards,

Ravi

Note - Please mark all the helpful answers

Answers (0)