cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we convert language of a smartform.

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How can we convert language in smartforms?.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Language translation in smartform can be done by SE63 but it holds true for only text elements. If you are using text modules then translate each text module seperately in different languages.

To call smartform in any specific language, pass your language to 'control_parameters-language' parameter of smartform in your print program.

Regards,

Shikha

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also facing a similar kind of problem.Whenever i try login SAP in some other language my SMARTFORM is displayed in 'EN'. I want to convert it to the logon language. Similarly the text modules are not getting translated.

In the print program before the function call i tried ls_control_parameter = sy-langu but it dint work for me.

Please help

Regards

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Could you please write the way you are calling your smartform in print program as it did work for logon language provided my text modules were also translated in that language.

By passing control_parameter-language = sy-langu in FM should work.

Regards,

Shikha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can do it using the transaction SE63.

SE63>Translation>Long Text>SapScript>Smartforms.

Regards

Arun

anversha_s
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this setting in your smart form.

Global Settings --> Form Attributes --> General Attributes Tab.

Set radio button 'To All Languages'.

Now your smart form will be translated automatically to the logon language.

For example if you want to see your form in korean language, logout SAP once, then login with korean language 'KO'. (field after username and password)

If you need any specific text in other languages..u have to create text id in SO10 using different logon languages.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can translate it via SE63 transaction.