Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cProjects 4.0 - Status Report Problem

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am using cProjects 4.0.

I have selected the PDF Print form DPR_STATUS_REPORT_AIF for the project type. I have also marked the Active and Status report checkboxes.

Now, when I go to create Status reports, I can see the template "Project Status Report". However, when I click on the "Preview" button, I get a runtime error saying <i>"OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED_NO"</i> in the ABAP program "CL_WD_ADOBE_SERVICES" in the method "CREATE_PDF".

Pl help provide a solution to this.

Regards,

Reema.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reema,

Make sure that you have installed "Reader Rights Credential" on the ADS and you are using Adobe Reader 7.0.8 for status reports.

See the Note "736902 - Adobe Credentials" for more details.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Rahul Joglekar

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Solved

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Solved

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am using cProjects 4.0.

After selecting the PDF Print form DPR_STATUS_REPORT_AIF for the project type and marking 'Active' and 'Status' report checkboxes, when I go to create Status reports. I can see the template "Project Status Report". However, when I click on the "Preview" button, I get a runtime error saying

"The following error text was processed in the system DRP : WebDynpro Exception: SOAP Framework error: SOAP Runtime Exception: CSoapExceptionTransport : HTTP server replied with status code 500(100.101). "

Can someone suggest please?