cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart approved - should go to buyers work list but is not there

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in our process the shopping cart should go to the purchasers work list in sourcing cockpit (carry out sourcing) as soon as the approval flow is completed. From there the buyer can pull the shopping cart and add it to his/her work area and add vendor to create a PO.

The shopping cart was approved by another buyer than the responsible one for the product category and now the shopping cart is not visible in any purchasers work list. The status is "approved" instead of "in purhcasers work list".

What can be done to have this shopping cart visible in sourcing cockpit? Transaction "carry out sourcing". It seem to be stock somewhere inbetween....

It is not in the SM58 log as far as I can see.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having the same problem. In my case it was the same buyer who approved the Shopping Cart and yet the SC remains in approved status and is not visible in Sourcing Cockpit.

Any leads on how to resolve this?

Regards,

Sushma

Manish_Bhandari
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

> Hi,

> in our process the shopping cart should go to the

> purchasers work list in sourcing cockpit (carry out

> sourcing) as soon as the approval flow is completed.

> From there the buyer can pull the shopping cart and

> add it to his/her work area and add vendor to create

> a PO.

>

> The shopping cart was approved by another buyer than

> the responsible one for the product category and now

> the shopping cart is not visible in any purchasers

> work list. The status is "approved" instead of "in

> purhcasers work list".

>

> What can be done to have this shopping cart visible

> in sourcing cockpit? Transaction "carry out

> sourcing". It seem to be stock somewhere

> inbetween....

> It is not in the SM58 log as far as I can see.

HI Berg

Well would want you to just check the following once again :

1. Did you do the customizing for sourcing to be activated for the said product category. You need to maintain that in SPRO for the Shopping cart to go and sit in the purchasers worklist

2. Also note that Product category responsibility would have been put at Purchasing Group level . SO check if the "other" approver belongs to the same P. Grp or not. I think that should be the case. Also, I am not sure why the shopping cart goes for approval in your case. I am assuming you have activated "Shopping Cart Complete" workflow. So what you can also do is check the agent assigntment for this particular event.

Let me know in case you need more clarification

Manish

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as i know, you cannot send the SC to sourcing cockpit if the Sc has been sent to approval workflow before...

If the SC is not "complete", an incomplete PO has been created in SRM (local or ECS scenario) and you should find it in the purchaser worklist (not in the sourcing cockpit worklist).

Kind regards,

Yann