cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number of entries in Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi XI!

Can anyone tell me how to see the number of entries in a specific Adapter? The problem is that we fired a huge amount of message in an EOIO process into a file adapter. If I select the specific sender, receiver and interface in the RWB and try to show all messages, the system does not come back. I just want to have something like "number of entries" in SE16.

Thanks and regards Oliver

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

did you try SXMB_MONI?

If yes, maybe you can try this way:

Look at the table SXMSPFRAWH. The table entries include the GUID of the sender and receiver. Using the table SXMSPFADDRESS, it is possible to map these GUIDs to the respective interfaces. Aggregated data can be collected from the table SXMSPFAGG, once SAP note 820622 is applied.

Kind regards,

Dennis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis

first thanks to your answerer.

The settings of the note I checked, but this will not give me the needed information if I understood you correctly.

My question is, that I have currently about 20000 or 40000 message in a queue in the file adapter on status hold. I would like to know the current number of messages in status hold. If I select the sender and receiver in the RWB and display "all" than the system will not come back.

Regards Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

did you try transaction SMQR?

I'm not sure whether they are shown there...

Kind regards,

Dennis