cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BW-XI scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i would like to send data from BW to XI using RFC adapter. so far i have created a RFC destination and RFC Communication channel in ID with consistent program id.I have created a process chain in BW to execute the infopackage and call an ABAP program as soon as the data is loaded.

In my ABAP program, i am calling the RFC function module with Datasource as my import parameter.

But on executing the FM it is returning a short dump "lookup of binding via CPA-cache failed for AdapterType RFC, AdapterNS".

should i call my function module from an ABAP program or another Function Module with no import param?

Please help us out.

REgards

Sathya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi satya,

Have u created the separate Business system for Sender RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Earlier we have implemented MQ-XI-BW.It was working.Now we are implementing BW-XI-MQ.

For MQ-XI-BW,

We have two Business systems MQ amd BW.Also we created two Message Interfaces and two commuication channels one under MQ as sender(JMS) and other under BW as receiver(RFC).

For the reverse scenario, i am using the same business systems and created RFC sender under BW and JMS receiver under MQ.

For the reverse scenario, my sender interface will be the RFC function module and the receiver interface will be message type defined in XI.

Please correct me if i am wrong.

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sathya,

check if u r using the RFC imported to XI as sender Interface and not having a wrapper Interface.

Also try to refresh CPA Cache:

<a href="http://<host>:<port>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full">http://<host>:<port>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full</a>

user: XIDIRUSER

Also in ur code Commit work statement is missing after u call the function.

Regards,

Sudharshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathya,

Try to run ur code in background task with asynchronous mode...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Did u get any error than the one u specified early.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Direct Executing of the ABAP program gives the above mentioned error. When included in process chains, it says that

1Job started

2)Step 001 started (program RSPROCESS, variant &0000000000023, user ID ALEREMOTE)

3)Variant ABAP still executing from previous run

4)Job cancelled after system exception ERROR_MESSAGE

Please help us out.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sathya,

Make sure that in XI the Sender Service is a Business System corresponding to the Sender System and Sender ?Interface is the RFC itself.

In ur sender Agreement:

Sender Interface: RFC name

Sender Service: Business System(Created in SLD) corresponding to the sender BW system.

Also check the TCP/IP RFC dsetination that u have created in BW for RFC Adapter.

Regards,

Sudharshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathya,

com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException : lookup of binding via CPA-cache failed

is a documented bug which is fixed in patch level 5 of XI AFC SP5

Please refer to SAP Notes 730870 and 775765 for the resolution

and also this link will help u..

With Regards,

Manikandan Rajendran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot. I will look into that. BTW, i wanted to know whether my program is correct or not.

REPORT ZFM_LOAD.

CALL FUNCTION '/BI0/QI6ADISCOUNT_RFC' DESTINATION 'RFC_ADAPTER'

EXPORTING

DATASOURCE = '/BI0/QI6ADISCOUNT'

• TABLES

• DATA =

• EXCEPTIONS

• INTERNAL_ERROR = 1

• OTHERS = 2

IF SY-SUBRC <> 0.

MESSAGE ID SY-MSGID TYPE SY-MSGTY NUMBER SY-MSGNO

WITH SY-MSGV1 SY-MSGV2 SY-MSGV3 SY-MSGV4.

ENDIF.

Regards

Sathya