cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Framework error: SOAP Runtime Exception: CSoa

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got the error 'SOAP Framework error: SOAP Runtime Exception: CSoa' when I activate my Adobe Form. The form can be activated before but the error happens when I add the fourth main body page.

Philip

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Do you think we can help you to install all three server? Perhaps you want to check with SAP on the licensing issue.

Kindly close this thread if your initial issue resolved now.

regards,

Xiang Li

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi xiangli heah,

Thanks for your response , as Iam a developer i don't know about the basis team Process, i posted this because any one might know the process they will give solution for that issue so that only i have posted.

Thanks ,

Prasanna.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam also facing same problem. Please help me to solve this issue.Please check the attachment and reply to my mail .

It is very urgent.

Mail id:      vktprasanna11@gmail.com   , Prasanna.gss@ttkprestige.com.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  

1. Check if your ADS is working. Use program FP_TEST_00 / FP_TEST_01 to test your ADS if it is working. 

2. Test using super user, it might caused by authorization too.

Thanks, Xiang Li

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks For your kind guideliness.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I redo the ADS configuration and the problem is fixed. Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Philip,

Which configuration have you redone please let me know as I have the same problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The part is '5 Creating a Destination Service' in SAP NetWeaver '04 Configuration Guide - Interactive Forms based on Adobe Software. The problem is fixed after I cretae a new destination FP_ICF_DATA_<System ID> with port 8000.

Philip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer Philip as I had opened a priority note with SAP and got it resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi phillip,

I am also facing same problem .

Could you send complete details to resolve this error? .

I have IDES ECC 6.0, so i have to do m self .

Regards,

Kundarap.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Samar - we are hitting this error as well. Can you post the note nr or the solution that SAP gave you ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

User J2EE_GUEST, IP address

HTTP request processing failed. HTTP error [401] will be returned. The error is [Cannot authenticate the user.No details available].

former_member192818
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Philip,

Can you post the detailed exception on the Forum.

Sumit.