cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartform display

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

how can i display a smarform with real data, if i am copying the standard form MEDRUCK into smartform how will i display it. do i need to do the same way as we do for our own forms or is there any other way.

thnx in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as MEDRUCK is concerned, its a sapscript.If you want to have SMARTFORMS for this you can migrate from SAPSCript to smartforms. But i don't know how advisable it would be because, the driver program is written for the MEDRUCK-SAPScript. Anyhow this is how you can migrate from SAPScript to SMARTFORMS.

Migrating a SAPscript form

1. Go to the SAP Smart Forms initial screen (transaction

2. SMARTFORMS ). In the Form field enter the name of the Smart Form you want to create.

3. Choose Utilities ® Migrate SAPscript form.

The dialog window Migrate SAPscript Form appears.

4. Enter the name and the language of the source form (SAPscript).

5. Choose Enter.

This takes you to the change mode of the SAP Form Builder.

NoteIf the selected SAPscript form does not exist in the selected language, a dialog window appears on which you can select one of the existing languages.

6. Now change the design of the form and of the form logic. To activate the Smart Form choose Activate.

and you can have try with the same driver program.

This will help you i guess.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will have to call the custom form from a driver program (that is again a copy of the standard print program). This program and form will have to be configured in the NACE transaction in place of the std program and form.

Regards,

Ravi

Note - Please mark all the helpful answers