cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to Import XSD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one scenario in XI 3.0, where i need to import wsdl and XSD into XI. When I import wsdl in ED and go to External References tab I can see fast-type.xsd file in source and name is empty. i have also imported xsd file under ED.

I have to map these wsdl file with BAPI, but I am not getting correct structure to map. Because my wsdl file has complex type data type and this data types are defined in xsd file.

Please help me out….

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After importing the WSDL file, import the fast-type.xsd file under External Definition.

While creating this External Definition you will be selecting the category as xsd and specify the file name.

There you can find one more field named <b>Source</b>. Copy the source from External References tab of imported WSDL and paste it in Source field of imported fast-type.xsd.

Hope this solves your problem.

Regards,

Uma

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi All,

Thanks you very much for your quick response. Uma i have followed the way u told me to do. it works now... thank you very much...

points will be awarded to all.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member189558
Contributor
0 Kudos

Azias,

If I understand Correctly you do not need to check the External Refence tab and simply look into the messages tab to check if the messages are referred correctly or not. if you see then you can simply create a Mess inf using the message you want.

Cheers,

Himadri

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First import the XSD into XI and then import the WSDL. I think if you do it in this order, you should be able to see the same!

Regards,

Bhavesh