cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mercator - XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi. Can anyone tell me if there is anything XI has to do with Mercator ? Are jobs and oppurtunites more for Mercator with XI than for XI alone ? Can anyone send me some ' Mercator with XI ' scenario with screen shots ? Can anyone send me some sample resumes for SAP - XI ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gowtham,

Mercator is nothing to do with XI. They are infact competing products. Compared to Mercator, XI has more job opportunities. So, I suggest you concentrate on XI and forget Mercator.

--Archana

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Good Morning. Thanks everyone. Thanks for the information. Bye. Gowtham.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravya. I am new to the Forum. I never knew these things. So i asked for such information. I am sorry. Thanks for the info. Bye. Gowtham

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mercator and XI are EAI Tools.However you can integrate both the EAI if your customer and landscape demands that.

Gowtham~

Please understand that this is a professional forum where many will be watching this.

<b>Can anyone send me some ' Mercator with XI ' scenario with screen shots ? Can anyone send me some sample resumes for SAP - XI ?</b>

This statements does not adhere to the forum ethics and I donot think anyone will post this kind of info.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Can anyone tell me if there is anything XI has to do with Mercator?

XI has nothing to do with Mercator.

Regards

Stefan