cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS field is only 10 chars long when changing from cost center number????

0 Kudos

We have currently implementing SRM 4.0 and having a problem when trying to change the account assignment field in the Shopping Cart from cost center to WBS element. See description below of steps taken by user:

Go to the approvals in the Professional Shopping tab and select. Find a shopping cart that is awaiting your approval. Click on the magnifying glass for one of the shopping carts to display the item details. On this screen all items are listed and certain information pertaining to each particular line is displayed here. Click change at this point you can change any of the information in the fields that are displayed without drilling into the full detail for the item itself. However if I previously had a cost centre and change that to a WBS Element then try and enter the WBS code in the field provided the field is only 10 characters in length and I cannot get my code in without expanding into the details for the line.

Is this normal process for Shopping cart or is there an OSS notes addressing this issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There was a OSS note but for EBP 4.0.

Maybe it can help to understand where is the issue.

1. 649594 else open an OSS message.

Kind regards,

Yann