cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled for Outbound Processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am seeing the staus of some of the messages in SXMB_MONI as "Scheduled for Outbound Processing"

What is the exact meaning of he same

is there a way to determine why the processing is not complete ?

thanks

Prashanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Scheduled status may come for different reasons,

1) Receivers are not ready

2) Queues are stuck up

3) Connection Problem

4) Waiting for the confirmation etc..

But it is prefer to check the status in the transaction SMQ2 in the XI box.

Also this blog may help u-

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

Rgds,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prashanth,

Most probably the message is waiting in the qRFC queue. See transaction SMQ2 or navigate to the queue from the XML messages monitor (transaction SXMB_MONI).

Usually, you find the first LUW in the queue that led to an error during processing.

More details of the error are documented in the XML message corresponding to the

LUW. To find this message, double-click the TID of the LUW. Then you will either

see a screen from where you can get the message ID or forwards to the XML message directly.

Hope this helps....

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does this mean the following

since one of the messages in the queue failed , the other messages behind it is waiting to be processed .

And the messages will be processed only when the errored message is removed or processed

Pls confirm is the above is true

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes - the qRFC is sequential. So a message that could not be delivered will back log the rest of the queue.

You have to "drill down" into the queue to locate the first/oldest message in that queue and clear it's error. Then the rest of the queue will flow.

I had this happen to me last week. We had 9,000 "stuck" items sitting in a queue! Once I cleared the error with that first transaction the rest of the transaction started moving again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prashanth,

If they are both in one queue only then it is true.

---Satish