cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I receive another message while already waiting for a message in bpm?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am implementing the following scenario in bpm, Allow user to send mutiple Order Change idocs amlost at the same time without a response yet, the second, third and so on idocs will be ignored, once the response comes, the first Order Change idoc will be processed, if the response does not match change request message, another order change idoc will be triggered, and all this should happen under one process instance if PO number is same, I am using PO number to corrleating response message with Order Change idoc.

I use a fork statement while wating for response after first Order Change idoc being received into bpm and forward to seller(File Adapter simulation). In branch 1, I use a infinite loop to receive OrderChange messages(ignore them), in branch 2, I use another receive step to receive Order Response message. the problem is when I an send order response , I got the following error in bpm: Unable to deleiver event ‘Received’ of object ‘ZXI_PROXY_ORDERESPONSE_0001, and I checked the trace in xi messagae monitor, it gave error: Async barrier reached. Bye-bye !

Anybody has any suggestions?

Thanks,

Maggie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should maitain proper queue.

go through the following links.

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

cheers,

Chandrasekhar chilla