cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How about a forum for middleware

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi where di we post questions regarding middleware like BizTalk or Business Connector? Maybe a new forum is needed?

Best Regards

Bo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Would be a great idea. I´m in.

Wilhelm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can count me too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

You can count me too!!

Rgs

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>Add me</b> in the list

--Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to be part of the forum....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Count me in too!!

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can count me too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I'd be glad to see a forum on Middleware too!

former_member374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bo,

Thanks for the suggestion. We have pretty simple rules for opening up a new forum. There has to be enough interest and we like to see someone stepping up and agreeing to moderate the forum.

If there are other people out there, that would like us to open a middleware forum, please voice your interest by adding a post to this thread.

Thanks, Mark.

dirk_feeken
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Yes, I also would like to have a middleware forum. Just because there are already several questions unanswered in the ABAP programming forum regarding RFC, Business Connector, Workflow,... and which is out of scope of the ABAP language people who monitor the forum.

What about the Exchange Infrastructure forum? Most of this existing middleware stuff shoud be handled by XI on the long run anyway, shouldn't it? And I assume that there are currently much more people struggling with the existing bunch of connectivity technologies compared to a very few who have already their hands on XI.

Dirk