cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rendering ITS Application as WebService

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any way to make an ITS Application as a WebService?

If so pl. guide me to create.

Thanks,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar,

if you are using Flow Logic to build your application I see no handicap to do this. The Output must be valid RPC or SOAP XML. But if you have a Web AS 6.20 or greater, you have all RFC enabled Function Modules avaliable as Web Services.

Regards

Gregor

former_member185704
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar,

Is your problem solved? If so: Please mark this thread as answered an grant reward points to authors of useful answers. Thank you!

Best regards,

Henning.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Yeah .. U are right. We can directly use the WebGUI for HTML directly. I am tring with the Sales Order Create Screen. But i want to use functionality of Webdynpro along with ITS., that is why i need this kind of approach,.

sorry for a delayed reply. i was on a long week end.

Pl. do let me know this kind of apporach is possible.

Thanks,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

I have a similar kind of requirement.

Was your problem of ITS and webdynpro interaction solved?

If so can you please provide me the solution.

Thanks.

Saritha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Still i could not reach our objectives. My Aim is to pass the value from Webdynpro screen to the ITS page and the value that the ITS returns i need to show it back to Webdynpro page.

Creating an ITS page with flow logic is something like creating a new BAPI or RFC for that application. Which doesn't suit my needs. So if you guys can tell me any other way with which i can interact with ITS server,thro' Webdynpro so that all the validations and the values coming out of the R3 remains the same in my application also.

Sorry for not replying back immediatly.

Rgds,

Kumar

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar,

what is your application now in R/3? Is it a Dynpro application or a simple Report with select-options and parameters? If you want to access this functionality why must you wrap it with WebDynpro? Let the user directly use the transaction with SAP GUI for HTML.

Regards

Gregor