cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acknowledgement handling failed for type SystemAck.

former_member181928
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi I have a scanario where i have a BPM which expects a transport acknowledgement . I have sent a message and in the MDT of the Adapter Engine the message status is seen to be successful/Delivered but when i see the Audit log it says that error occured while handling the system acknowledgement

Acknowledgement handling failed for type SystemAck. Reason: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException: Some of the IS access information is not available. SLDAcess property may be set to true, but SLD is not available.

Even though the message is delivered the BPM in the message monitor is still waiting for the acknowledgement with the stadtus of "Still awaiting acknowledgement". How do i make my bpm continue with the procress.

regards

Nilesh Taunk.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You must to solve the problem that prevent the Adapter Engine to create and send back to the intergration server the aknowledgement message.

Then the aknowledgement message will reach the BPM and the process will continue.

Which receiver adapter are you using ?

Regards,

Sandro

former_member181928
Participant
0 Kudos

HI I am using the JDBC Receiver adapter. Do u have any clue as to how can i find the cause as to why the AE is unable to send the ack to the int server. Any link or sap note no would also be helpful.

regards

Nilesh Taunk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It looks like the adapter engine don't know the url of integration server... it may be caused for serveral causes.

Let's start check in the SLD if the Business System of XI (the BS of integration server) has a right "Pipeline URL".

Something like <i>http://<serverName>:<port>/sap/xi/engine?type=entry</i>

Sandro

former_member181928
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

The funny thing is some times it works but most of the time it fails. When i keep n doing the full CPA cache refresh it works some times . That is the acknowledgement is sent from the adapter engine to the BPM. This behavoiur is very unpredictable. Can u suggest something. Some note would also help.

regards

Nilesh Tausnk.