cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Urgent!!Connection response of primary WS with request of secundary WS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am conecting the response of primary wsdl with the request of secundary wsdl.

The values are same (iBASE and iNSTANCE).

how I can do with developer studio? can be done with some wizard?

I explain it in detail: I have a View1 that communicates with custom_controller1, and this it communicates with WebServiceModel(primary wsdl). The response of this wsdl has to be request of secundary wsdl. And I do not know like doing so that those values correspond.

It would thank for urgent aid, Luis, Thanks.

Message was edited by:

LUIS GALEY SÁNCHEZ

Message was edited by:

LUIS GALEY SÁNCHEZ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the way to do it will be, execute the first WS, get the response object, create the request object of the second WS, read the required values from the first response object and populate the second request object.

As far as I know, there is no wizard that lets you do this at design time.

Regards,

Satyajit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Satyajit,

and now my problem is the following one.

I have been watching and I do not know exactly class of wsdl1 that contains the values of response to be able to accede to them, nor either the way to do did not x.setiBase or x.setiNSTANCE in wsdl2.

You could put a piece to me of code that can serve to me and from where would have to call to those classes?

Becuase I believe that those data are blocked or I am mistaken?

thanks,Luis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Each WS Model contains requestXXX and responseXXX generated classes when you import the model.

Go through the Adapative webservice models for more info on the generated classes.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/downloaditem?rid=/library/uuid/46bae990-0201-0010-bc98-d2fecedfaf32

Regards, Anilkumar