cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enterprise service builder - where is it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Anybody has any idea where can I found the so called pair "Enterprise Service Repository" and specially "Enterprise Service Builder"?

We are trying to prepare a SOA environment, and I think this two tools would be very helpful in this task.

Thanks for your help!

roberti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you will need to wait for the next major release for netweaver to find it

it's not in XI 3.0/7.0

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was fearing about this... so, the publications about them are only marketing publications...

Michael, do you know some tool that could help us to keep in order our interfaces, service contracts, service catalog, etc. Actually we will use XI working as a "service bus", but all the services administration will be done by hands. I think it will be a little complex, specially as the number of interfaces grow (we are estimating about 200 web services exposing interfaces in XI).

Some tip about this?

thanks!

roberti

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>>are estimating about 200 web services exposing interfaces in XI).

this is great (in terms of a WS project)

you can use standard XI interfaces to publish your wsdl files

but it's rather a "weak solution"

about the rest you will need to use some other tools

for stress testing, other testing,version management,also for documenting your WSs

there are many available but most of them commercial tools

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Answers (0)