cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"ME045 G/L account 6750310 cannot be used"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I sincerely need your help to get this error resolved. Whenever I try to create a shopping cart using <b>WBS Element</b> or <b>Profit Center</b> account assignmnet category, the shopping cart gets created but when i check its status, I get '<b>ME045 G/L account 6750310 cannot be used</b>' error.

To give you an overview of what changes I did, I created a custom attribute for Profit Center using T77OMATTR table in SM30.

When you create an attribute, it asks for a reference table & field name. I kept it blank and created an attribute. Then linked it to BBP Scenario. Finally linked it to object type O and object types S. So now my custom attribute XYZ is created.

But when I try using it to create a shopping cart, I get the above said error!!

I get the same error for WBS Element too though WBS element already existed in T77OMATTR .

Am I missing something??

Warm Regards

Ayush

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the R/3 configuration in OME9 for your account assignment category.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yann,

Thank you for your quick reply. I checked OME9 trans. 'G/L Account' and Profit Center is a required field.

I am sorry.. what are you expecting me to check? Are you specifically pointing to something that you want to confirm?

Thanks.

Warm Regards,

Ayush

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ayush,

Please confirm that when using complete standard function in SRM, you get this issue.

If yes, please give us your R/3 release and patch level.

kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yann,

My R/3 release is 4.6C and patch level is sapbasis 46C.

Warm Regards,

Ayush

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you create a PR or PO directement in R/3 (= without SRM), do you get the same error ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yann,

I am able to create a PO in R/3 without SRM. I m using EBP 3.5, classic scenario.

Do you have nay idea what does the error mean?

I have maintained 'WBS Element' and 'Profit Center' account assignment category in combination with product category. logical system and G/L account in SPRO - Maintain G/L Account for Product categories.

Also, WBS Element is not maintained in OME9 transaction. This needs to be maintained but Profit Center is maintained here.

Warm Regards,

Ayush

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ayush,

As far as i know, account assignment type "P" for project has to be maintained in OME9.

If you do use standard configuration , both on SRM AND R/3 sides, you should not have this issue.

However, if you work with EBP 3.5, i guess it means that the system was working well before. Thus, somebody did something that cause this issue.

Please confirm.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether this hepls.

Check the field status group assigned to the GL Account in Tx FS00.

And look at the field 'Field Status Group' of 'Create/bank/interest' tab.

Double click on the field status group field, and check for the 'Additional account assignments' - Check here whether the WBS/Cost center/profit center are suppresed. If suppresed you cant use this GL to post against the cost objects.

Rgds

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Sorry for the late reply!!

I was not having access to this transaction before. I checked the field status in FS03 transaction but found out that WBS/Cost Center/profit center, all are optional entries!!

Help me guys!! I really need to resolve this..

Thanks,

Ayush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to use the same GL account and the same WBS element you used in SRM while creating the PO in R3 (to check for the error). I suspect, you will come up with the same error as what you got in SRM.

Generally this error will pop up if there are any mismatch between the field status groups assigned to the GL account and the cost object P (projects/WBS).

Check for the field 'Network' in both of the field status groups.

Rgds

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Solved the problem.

Thanks to Yann also

Thanks,

Ayush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi